“Food, atmosphere, view, AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Tropical Beach front restaurant & bar featuring local seafood and fresh Island cuisine.
“Food, atmosphere, view, AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I accidently stumbled across this place but it was far from an accident. The staff was very attentive and down to earth. We say out on the deck and looked out over the water. The deck is lit by rope lights and gives just enough light to be romantic. The food was fresh and had just the right touch of spices, my husband had the fish tacos and I had the mahi over the coconut rice. Delicious! Try the saltscrub in the bathroom!

Summerland Key
“kikis sandbar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We are locals and this was our first visit. We had lunch there. Awesome place. The staff was wonderful very friendly and helpful. The food was awesome we had Cajun dusted chicken wings as appetizer my husband had the lobster Ruben and said it was the best he had ever had . I had pappardelle pasta which blew me away how unusual and good it was. The views and location were great. We will definitely be returning it made our top 3 in places to eat here in the keys.

White Hall, Maryland
“Great Stop with a Dinghy Dock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

WIfe and I visited March 7, 2014 for dinner. We had a great dinner. Wife loved the Lobster Bisque. We will visit several more time before leaving Dolphin Marina.

Duane and Janet

“Long wait”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

View is great but it took over a hour to get food.A little pricy for what we got . My mom had the lobster bisque .i was not impressed ,way too thick and had a slight burned taste. I live near and was really hoping for better

Visited March 2014
mikeschulte, General Manager at Kiki's Sandbar, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you for your help making us better, sorry you had a long wait. Would you consider assisting us further by letting us know more details of your visit? You can reach a manager by phone at 305-872-4500 or simply via this message. In particular we would like to know when you visited us and who your server was.

Always striving to be better,

Kiki's Sandbar
Key West, Florida
“Amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Such an amazing view to have while we enjoyed our lunch today. The food was great. The ribeye was nice and juicey. Very pleased with the service. Thank you to our bartender Kathleen for making our visit so nice and all the information!!!