We only stayed 2 nights but had a great time...the location is awesome and the people who work there are so nice. The room we stayed in was clean but very old. The beds squeaked and weren't too comfy. But the convenience of the marina, the gorgeous view, and the adorable man-made beach made up for it. Close enough to Key West to get there easily but far enough to be away from the craziness. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consider Dolphin Marina and Cottages your home while fishing, boating or diving in the Florida Keys. You are sure to catch the time of your life at this Lower Keys lodging and fishing venue. Located at mile marker 28.5 On the picturesque Overseas Highway, Dolphin Marina and Cottages is close to Key West, just south of Big Pine Key and is the gateway to the picturesque Little Palm Island and Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Dolphin Marina & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Marina Hotel Little Torch Key
- Dolphin Marina & Cottages Little Torch Key, Florida