We booked this place very last minute during a road trip. Overpriced at $139 a night plus tax etc...let's call it $150. The room was cramped, one tiny window that did not allow for any real sunlight, the tv/Internet service did not work well, the bay stunk which made it unpleasant to sit in those colorful adirondack chairs and reading these superb reviews make me wonder what these people are talking about. My suggestion? Ask to see a room first before you book. The only good thing about it was it was clean and that is about it...disappointing and absurdly priced.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 waterfront acres, owner on site, spotless rooms, lush tropical landscaping, regular rooms, luxury suites, villas, crystal clear pool, excellent service, hammocks, barbeque grills, tiki huts, lighted boat basins, great sunrises, huge continental breakfast, yoga, water aerobics, massage, putting green, hot tub suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.