Best place to stay in the Lower Keys. We have been coming back for three years now and would never stay anywhere else. This trip was with our visiting children and their 7 month old. Far enough away form Key West Hustle and close to Looe Key Tiki Bar and Dive Reef. Also a short drive to Big Pine Key to see the much talked about Key Deer. The Staff is always pleasant and accommodating. Located right on the water with a beautiful pool area and boat dock. It's like camping with ammenities. LOVE IT........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 waterfront acres, owner on site, spotless rooms, lush tropical landscaping, regular rooms, luxury suites, villas, crystal clear pool, excellent service, hammocks, barbeque grills, tiki huts, lighted boat basins, great sunrises, huge continental breakfast, yoga, water aerobics, massage, putting green, hot tub suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida