Just returned from a quick four day trip to Key West, three spent on LPI. I wanted a special place to propose to my GF, and truly found it at LPI. The beautiful setting, luxurious accommodations, and excellent service exceeded the high expectations we had for this event.
We have never been to a more relaxing, romantic resort. The bungalows are secluded, quiet, and immaculate. The pictures on the website truly reflect the luxurious feel of the bedroom. The bath was elegant, the outdoor shower fun and private. Very pleased with the accommodations.
I was surprised to read a review that comp,aimed there was not enough to do on LPI. After all, their mantra is "Do Nothing". And we spent plenty of time just soaking up the sun on the uncrowded beach or upon one of the many docks, where pairs of beach lounges are liberally scattered-- never a problem finding a place to be alone. The beach and docks were so nice we never sat by or swam in the pool! But you can be active there: we ran two mornings (nine loops around the outer pathway gives you a 5K, and going from seashell trail to docks to beach kept the runs from being (too) monotonous; we paddle boarded, swam off the docks, had a spa service, shopped the gift shop, worked out twice in the small but well equipped fitness center-- we had to remind ourselves to slow down and relax.
The meals were pricey (as expected) but excellent. We did the Chef's Table our last night, and really enjoyed the backstage experience. Chef Alex was welcoming, fun, gave us lots of attention as he supervised his kitchen staff. Well worth the expense, highly recommended.
The service staff were first-rate. Never intruding on our privacy, but readily available, they have a knack for knowing just when a cold bottled water or a fresh towel would be nice. Well trained in customer service, they were there when we needed something but discretely absent when it was time to just be alone.
I can't say enough about the beauty of this place, the helpful staff, the secluded and intimate bungalows, the way everyone we met seemed to want us to make the most of our brief stay. My GF/fiancee said it best when she looked over from her lounge chair, warm and drowsy from a few hours in the sun, and murmured "this place is heaven".
So glad we came here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Palm Island has been the escape of choice for presidents, high profile celebrities and savvy travelers alike. The magic of this island is its exclusive location where a captivating view exists in every direction. All Bungalow Suite are housed in thatched roof bungalows, with custom-made beds so plush some guests never want to leave; outdoor showers and all the requisite luxe amenities. There are no telephones or televisions, or guests under the age of 16 - the only distractions are the outdoors and each other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Little Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Palm Island Resort And Spa
- Little Palm Island Hotel Little Torch Key
- Little Palm Island Fl
- Hotel Little Palm Island
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa Little Torch Key, Florida