“This is a fun place to grab a bite and a drink” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Wappingers Falls, New York
“This is a fun place to grab a bite and a drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Be prepared, some nights it is a tough place to get a table. This is obviously a local favorite, and not a very well kept secret. We got turned away the first time, but tried again and it was really worth it. We went on a Wednesday evening about 5:30, it was still Happy Hour, and also the early bird special was available until six. We ordered wine, at 3.25 a glass, acceptable wine, and we also ordered a "small" appetizer, there were four large "Bonefish" wrappers stuffed with Krabmeat and cheese with a delicious spicy dipping sauce. We each ate one and stopped, but it took willpower. My wife ordered the bourbon sauce marinated salmon, with a caesar salad, and mashed potatoes as a side. I ordered the stuffed shrimp, also with a caesar salad, with black beans and rice as my side. Their are so many other choices, even on the Early Bird menu. The regular menu is mind boggling, there must be over twenty appetizers alone. Their are sandwiches, wraps, salads, seafood, steaks, prime rib, barbecue, it goes on and on, as do I. We are coming back, not only because the food is delicious, the prices right, the service great, but we have to try more of this crazy menu. Maybe that is what keeps everyone else coming back too.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlanta, Georgia
“My visit at Bonefish Mac's Lighthouse Point Fl 33064”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

What a great place! Food, drinks and service were wonderful! Be sure to catch (no pun intented) there "Happy Hour" Great prices! They even let you buy a happy houry drink right before cut off time and hold it until you are ready! I am not big on sea food but they have a great menu, but folks that were with me loved there sea food and I loved my chicken! Mike C. our server was the best, really took care of us even with it being very busy. Next time I am in the Ft. Lauderdale area, I will be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale
“Consistent and Tasty Lunch!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have lunch at Bonefish Mac's at least twice a week and sit at the bar to watch the TVs. They offer frequent dining lunch cards which is nice since we go there so often. The menu is extensive so there is something for everyone! The prices are reasonable but the BEST part is the food. The portions are generous compared to other restaurants and so delicious! Go there and you will not be disappointed!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
CT
“Friendly and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I dine out a LOT and I have never seen such a great salad menu. Although Bonefish is know for its great fish, I chose a very unique salad. It was difficult to choose which salad as they had had least 20 lists. The atmosphere is cute and there is outside dining. You are dining in a parking lot though. Too bad this place isn't located on the water. I'd be there every day.

Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good local sports bar with standard pub fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Glad I did not wear my NE Patriots gear as this is Steeler country!

Very nice ambience sports restaurant and bar with lots of TVs, very large menu selection, and huge portions. Plan on taking home leftovers.

The service was very efficient and pleasant. People in our party had burgers, Cuban sandwich, and fish and chips. Everything was good and portions were large with no one finishing their meal. The Cuban sandwich had mounds of good sliced pork and ham. Peppers were mild not spicy. I have not tried a lot of these sandwiches so cannot tell how authentic or not it was but it was tasty.

Place is loud and crowded and it was not even football night!

I would come back during a game and try the bar as it seems a fun place to hang out games.