“Good food, dated dining room.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good food, dated dining room.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food was good casual Italian. It was prepared well and the service was very good. The room was dark and musty, appeared to need renovation.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Heilbronn
“Best Italian Cousine in Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We y rwere very impressed of quality and prizing at the friendly
restaurant in the heart of Lehig Acres

Visited March 2013
“should be higher than 5”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

went there with the family never been there before but I thought the food was really good prices are or were right in the veal marsala was excellent should be number 2 at least

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Broadway, United Kingdom
“One of the best in Lehigh.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been to Marias on a few occasions now and I must say how consistently good this restaurant is.

I have tried their Veal Picatta, Carbonara and their superb Lasagne. Not one of these could I fault, this is affordable eating at its best. as others have said the bread buns with the olive oil garlic and basil dip are so good, but beware these could fill you even before you have had the salad and the entree.

The ambience is really pleasant, the bar being quite separate from the restaurant and the lighting just right, the furniture and decor is much better in fact than many of the more high priced restaurants I have visited in neighboring Fort Myers.

The outstanding highlight for me this evening was the best service I have had anywhere. I did not catch the lady's name which is a pity because I would have liked to have given her a mention. Rarely do I tip much over 20% but due to their most reasonable prices I just had to exceed that considerably.

I certainly intend to return there a couple or more times before I return across the pond, I only hope I can have the same server.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Service(Madison) was excellent. The bread and oil/garlic/basil sauce was wonderful. My small supreme pizza was the best pizza I've ever had in Florida. Thin crust and cooked perfectly. My wife's shrimp alfredo was very good and our two out of town guests raved about the lasanga.

• Visited March 2013