“Decent Place to stay” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lehigh Acres

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Cumming,GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed there for 4 nights and we had no hot water for 3 days. The rugs in the hall are totally disgusting. I was told that they are planing on replacing them. Their bar closed. They told me a liquor license was too high. The computer in the lobby is at least 10 years old and out of date.
We will stay id Ft Myers and drive to Lehigh in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Microtel M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We truly apologize about the issue that you encountered during your stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites. The hotel Carpet will be getting replaced next month. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Fort Myers
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Horrible stay: small rooms, terrible continental breakfast choices, cold showers, no iron / ironing board; when became available it had a roach egg inside

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Microtel M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I would like to inform you that our suites have the iron and irn boards and if you plan on staying again at our hotel we would be more than happy to accommodate you in one . We truly apologize about the issue that you encountered during your stay. Our continental breakfast is based on our guideline of Wyndham (muffins,bagels hot and cold cerel etc..) We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

New York, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

This place was a disaster from the beginning. I had booked 2 rooms (one for 2 days, one for 4) and the hotel had the check-out dates wrong for both rooms. I paid on two different cards, which apparently confused the young, poorly-trained staff, because holds for one of the rooms were placed on both cards, tying up $200 that I needed for other expenses. When I complained to the manager about the double charge, she asked snottily whether I had stayed in a hotel before (I've stayed in many). She later called to say she removed the hold from one card, but upon checkout I found out that she had not. Most of the showers my family and I took were cold. Upon arrival, there was what looked like a pubic hair in the bathroom that remained there for the next 5 days, despite the room having been "cleaned". The cleaning staff also took a box of beer from one of the rooms, which my brother later found, with the desk clerk, in the staff break room. The ice machine was also very dirty, leaving black specks in all of our drinks. The only reason I did not switch hotels is because the hotel was across from my grandmother's house, and I was there for my grandfather's funeral. In the end, the hotel refunded me for 2 nights. They were basically unapologetic however. I would not stay at this hotel again if I were paid to.

• Stayed May 2014
Microtel M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
We appreciate you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. First of all your reservations were booked with booking.com and at check in you realized that the dates you origanally booked were incorrect, in which we were able to accomadate you and edit your reservations per your request. Hotel Deposit notice: is posted at the front desk in which it is authorized and then released at check out (3-4 days to reflect on account)once we have confirmed that nothing has been damaged. About the beer situation we truly apologize and reason being why it was removed from the room was because that room showed that it was scheduled to check out that morning.Therefore the housekeeper did as needed with no intention of keeping it that is why it was left in the housekeeping department . We were pleased to read your comments and want to make you aware per our conversation that we have had numerous times about your issues have been solved, and would greatly appreciate that you stop calling and insulting my employees.We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Vivian Villa

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh? Share your experiences!