“The price is right” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cupcake Time Cafe'

Cupcake Time Cafe'
Dining options: Lunch
Eustis, Florida
“The price is right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Visited this awesome place a couple of weeks ago and just had to let others know what a treat they are in for. The salad was super big, certainly big enough for two but I didn't share. My husband had a cuban sandwich which he said was the best one he's ever had. Can't say enough about the generous portion and Matt was so attentive to us. Had to try the cupcakes and the "almond joy" one was so so good. (I think that was the name of it) Can't wait to go back the next time we are near there. Would highly recommend this place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Matthew F, Manager at Cupcake Time Cafe', responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed it and hope you will come back and visit us!

Leesburg, Florida
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Everything I have ordered has been excellent. Owners are very friendly & make you feel at home - What a winning combination! Excellant food, people & let's not forget the cupcakes. Chocolate Overload is my favoriet. Sue E

• Visited June 2013
Leesburg
“Sweet staff - and awesome food : )”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you think you've had a good wrap - you haven't tried anything yet! Cupcake Time has an awesome Asian wrap, and the BLT wrap is perfect too! As for the cupcakes...I haven't found one that was short of perfect. Butterfinger, Choc/Caramel Filled, Raspberry filled, Rocky Road...Oh my!! And the staff - sweet, helpful, and patient while you try to decide which yummy food to try!!

• Visited September 2013
Leesburg, Florida, United States
“Awesome Lunch and Delicious Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This cafe serves salads, soups and some sandwiches and Cupcakes! I had the Terri's Favorite salad and half a Cuban special. The manager will make my Cuban with Brown Mustard as I am not a fan of yellow mustard with no problem and it is delicious. The salad is tasty and fresh and a nice size. The cupcakes are the best I have ever eaten, I had the Orange Creamsicle and it was just wonderful and full of delicious flavor. Sweet tea is very good also. I would definitely recommend this Cafe if you are looking for a nice salad and delicious cupcakes! Give it a try, you will be pleasantly surprised at the prices and delicious food! I will be returning soon!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Matthew F, Manager at Cupcake Time Cafe', responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad you enjoyed it!
Bushnell, Florida, United States
“Loved it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had one of the best wraps ever filled with fresh ingredients. The portion size was much more than I expected for such a reasonable price. The delicious cupcake that finished my lunch with was, well, "the frosting on the cake"... so to say! I will be back!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Matthew F, Manager at Cupcake Time Cafe', responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for the great review and being a loyal customer! Hope to see you again soon!