“One of the better Darden restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 103 restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Italian
Leesburg, Florida
“One of the better Darden restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Good service, pleasant staff, good dependable food. This location does a great job with the corporate menu, and the service makes the Leesburg OG shine!

Visited January 2013

77% Recommend
Lincolnton, Georgia
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Olive Garden is an excellent place to have lunch or dinner. I recently had lunch with my wife and her cousin and her husband. I had the Pasta Fagioli Soup and Bread Sticks, my wife and the others had Soup and Salad. They also had a Spicey Shrimp dish to start. All of them said the Shrimp was very good. My soup and Bread Sticks were very good. I also had a Tiramisu for dessert. I enjoyed my lunch verry much, The soup is endless, the grated cheese makes that special extra touch and the others reported the salad was very good and also endless. This is the best lunch value anywhere around. You will get healthy, delicious and filling meals for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend you visit for lunch very soon.

• Visited December 2012