“Great food!!” 5 of 5 stars

(954) 771-5732
Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: One Block from the beach in Lauderdale By The Sea, FL Gourmet American - Mediterranean Food. Gyros, Greek Salads, Hamburgers, Fried Chicken, and more......
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The shwarma is awesome. The Italian Supreme Pita is my usual choice- chicken tenders sliced, roasted pepper, fresh mozzarella, broccoli rabie, onions and tomatoes. The French fries are steak cut with a house blend of spices. I have not been disappointed with anything that I have ordered from here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

austin, tx
“Great food for a great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

While visiting Lauderdale-by-the-Sea in May, I got takeout from Keese's 2 nights in a row because the food was so good and you got quite a bit for your money. I was able to eat the leftovers for lunch which made the value even better.
In my opinion, Keese's is better for takeaway food rather than dining in, as it's a small place and can get quite hot.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago Ridge, Illinois
“good take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

we got some take out food while on vacation. The wraps were good and the fries good. Better fast food than Burgerfi across the street.

Visited July 2011
Peoria, Illinois
“Great chicken - best onion rings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

This was a new try for us this year in LBTS and we were pleasantly surprised. The restuarant itself offers very little in the way of seating and is open-air, which can get hot. They have quite a selection of items on their menu, some of which I'd never heard of (falafel). We ordered a wrap and the burger special ($5 for a burger, fries, soda). Both were good, but the seasoning on the fries was exceptional! The following day we were just out for a walk and I'd noticed on our previous visit that their menu offered onion rings and since there was no one in line we decided to stop so I could try their onion rings. They were absolutely perfect...crunchy on the outside, tender sweet onion on the inside. We watched as the cook went to the back, came out with battered onion rings and dropped them in the hot oil. (It's always a bonus for me to watch my food being prepared). They were served hot and fresh - what else can I say. At this point we decided we wanted to return to try their "voted best" fried chicken, which we did a couple days later. We ordered the 8 piece chicken dinner to go which came with two sides - we chose coleslaw and garlic bread - all for $21, returned to our hotel to each beachside. Can't beat the price or the food. I wish we would have tried this on our earlier visits to LBTS!

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best takeout in south Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

Anyone who has ever been to Keese's knows that it's not exactly a "dine in" sort of place. No air conditioning, super busy kitchen and the takeout line can sometimes be long. Here's the best way to enjoy their food...CALL AHEAD! There's nothing better than to order a couple of wraps and enjoy them on the beach with a cold beer! Ingredients are always fresh and their Mediterranean food is excellent. You can get a great meal for less than $10. The staff, although always busy, is friendly and helpful. If you' don't feel like cooking, there is always something to suit your taste. If you want to impress guests, you can't do better than Keese's takeout.

• Visited April 2011