The Sea Lord is a rare gem. My three brothers, my sister and her husband and I spent four glorious days here. We were so overwhelmed by the kindness, attentiveness, and customer service by each and every employee in the hotel. This is really a special place. One of our most memorable moments was a family style meal prepared by the head chef, Mario. He shopped and prepared one of the best meals that we have ever had. The owner, Richard, and the rest of his staff made us feel like family. This is a place that needs to be patronized in order to preserve the tradition of a hotel where you are not only a guest, but a part of a community. If you go, make sure to have Mario make you bruschetta and eggplant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida