Stayed 4 nites in Room 500. Just enough room for everything. But wouldn't stay in this room for a long stay. Parking can be a challenge in the hotels lot, but they are using one across the street if the hotels lot is full. Pool area is small but nice, they have lounge chairs available for the beach (small fee required). Also provide pool towels, no charge. Continental breakfast is provided & I was pleasantly surprised at what was offered. More than the usual. They also have an inside lounge/bar area where you can get drinks or espresso. Will be back in Oct, & have reserved a larger,ocean front with balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida