I just returned from 7 nights at the Sea Lord and will definitely be returning again next year. The location is great as it is close to the restaurants, shops and center of Lauderdale by the Sea, the room (2nd floor King with kitchenette) was immaculate with a great view, the morning breakfast was a great way to start the day in the clean and well furnished lobby and dining area and the people were attentive to your needs and promptly took care of any concerns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida