The Sea Lord is newly renovated and the week we stayed they were completing construction of the hotel's restaurant. Our room on the fourth floor faced due east to the rising sun. The spacious living/dining room overlooked the ocean and beach with a walk-out balcony complete with chairs and small table. One thing I missed having was a tea kettle in the kitchen to heat water for a cup of tea. (I always pack tea bags and instant coffee.) Instead of a kettle, I had to use the small saucepan. Another item that other hotels seem to always provide beside the bed is a clock or a radio-alarm clock. That would have been helpful. We found two big white fluffy bath robes in the room, which we folded up and set aside. There was a printed sign over the kitchen sink advising that the maid would not wash up dishes left out. That's fine, but no dish liquid was provided in the cupboard so that I could wash up. When I visited the WinnDixie grocery store I paid only $1.00 for a big bottle of dish soap, which I left in the cupboard for the next guest. One thing I would recommend is they upgrade the elevator. It's old and unreliable. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay. The weather was warm and sunny. Staff at the hotel were polite. We found the breakfast buffet had a nice selection of items to get our day off to a good start.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida