Hi. Beautiful area. I have been coming to this area for 25 years. Used to go to costa del sol. Two doors down. It's nice to have the breakfast here everyday. We stayed in junior suit with our daughter. I had been sleeping on the cot and the first night I was getting bitten. Every night it got worse. I mentioned it to the front desk they said probably sand fleas. But no one else was getting bit. But me. I have never ever had a problem with sand fleas. Then one night I went down to get extra blankets. Nice security man gave me two blankets and I saw a big cockroach crawling on the floor. I almost wanted to say no thanks! The bites made my vacation miserable. I think I will go else where next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida