This was our 4th time back, why? Because we love the hotel, the location, and our room. This time around though, we were disappointed in few things. The owners have spent a lot of money on upgrading the outdoor premises, (looks fabulous) but I think they need to start looking at the interior of the hotel. When we got to our room, the windows were dirty, you have this beautiful view of the ocean and you're looking at it through dirty windows? The inside of the cupboards were not cleaned (full of coffee grinds), as well as the bottom of the fridge (the outside). The towels were paper thin, and for some reason we only received two bath towels for 2 people, used to get 2 per person. One day when we had to ask the front desk for more soap (again not sure why we didn't get one when our room was cleaned), he asked if we want face or body soap, huh? We forgot about the face soap, and I guess so did the cleaning staff. The staff did the best cleaning job the night before we left. The breakfast is not what it used to be, you still get your scrambled eggs, (no heater to keep the eggs warm though) but now they added hot dogs, for some reason I thought we had sausages last year, but I could be wrong, no more breakfast bars or rice crispie squares. Everyone is still really helpful, so that hasn't changed. Of course we will go back, we love it there, but it would be nice if they took a little more time in cleaning the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida