I'm not typically a huge boutique hotel's fan, but this was one of the most pleasant hotel experiences we've had in a while. We found The Sea Lord on Facebook. We liked their page and received 15% off coupon. Unfortunately, our trip got cancelled at that time and we were unable to use a discount as it was valid for certain dates only. But that was fine with us as prices are quite reasonable for a beachfront hotel. We arrived before the official check-in time but were greeted by the front desk manager Olga and she made the experience so nice. Rather than reminding us that the "check-in time is not until 2:00" she apologized that our room was not quite ready, but that we would love it when it was. Olga offered to store our luggage while we were waiting for the room and gave us recommendation of local restaurants and things to do in the area. We knew right there that it was a beginning of a great stay for us. We felt welcomed. The hotel has been recently renovated, so the grounds are beautiful and the rooms are new and clean. No obnoxious resort fee and complementary parking, which is always a plus. Parking is tight, but the night front-desk person manages it just right. The location couldn't be better. We walked everywhere everyday - local restaurants, bars, coffee shops and even grocery shops. There were all within minutes away. I can't think of anything negative to say. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Lord Hotel And Suites
- Sea Lord Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel Sea Lord
- Sea Lord Hotel & Suites Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Lord is located on South Florida's exclusive Gold Coast and provides spectacular views in a relaxing atmosphere. At the Sea Lord we pride ourselves on our friendly hospitality. Our dedicated management and staff are eager to make your holiday the most memorable ever. The good life is here. Visit us once and we are sure that you will be like our many guests who return again and again. Allow us to make Sea Lord your home away from home. We have 47 rooms including 27 suites and 8 different types of rooms to choose from. Continental Breakfast is included as well as parking, Wi-fi and beach towels.You'll enjoy dining and shopping just 10 minutes walking distance. The area is perfect for family vacation, romantic getaway or just your annual visit to Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sea Lord Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.