“AWESOME!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of High Noon Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lauderdale by the Sea
High Noon Beach Resort
You added High Noon Beach Resort to your Saves list
4424 El Mar Drive, Lauderdale by the Sea, FL 33308   |
Burlington, Massachusetts
“AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

The High Noon Beach Resort is an absolute gem. My wife and 2 young children stayed here August 2013 for a week and will be returning again in a few weeks for another week. There is not one bad thing to say about this place. The accommodations are immaculate and brand new. The staff is/are fantastic and very friendly. The pool area is great. The beach is steps away from your room. The owner was outside every morning doing rounds of the grounds to make sure they were in tip top shape. The location is perfect right next to the Commercial Blvd. fishing pier, restaurants, bars and shops. I cannot wait to go back.

Scott
Burlington, MA

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

First of all, thank heaven for Lauderdale by the Sea. It's the most normal town 50 miles north or south along this coast line. I could write a book about how bad service, quality of food and accommodations were .... so it was like hitting an oasis when we discovered High Noon Beach Resort. Professional staff, comfortable beds, free wifi, on the beach, walking distance to many great little bars and restaurants!
Thank you owners and staff for 'getting it'! Most operators have a long way to go to reach this standard.

Room Tip: certainly, having a room facing the ocean is ideal
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Miami Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Perfectly appointed rooms, a staff that never stops trying to please its guests, and an ocean front location should be all anyone needs for a perfect weekend getaway! Will visit again and again. In fact, I have two more weekends booked this month.

Stayed August 2014
US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I loved this little place! Having never visited the East Coast, I was amazed to find a small, friendly place that was such a delight to stay at! My reasons for coming were the fishing pier (for husband) and the beautiful beach for myself and my much needed downtime. Our room was spotlessly fresh and clean and had a super comfy bed! My very tall husband enjoyed the large shower that more than accommodated his height. I enjoyed the sunrises on our balcony with the array of birds that would visit each morning. Plushy beach towels and beach chairs made my time at the beach quite nice. The hotel grounds were beautiful and always clean. Although there was a little renovation going on at the office, it was not a bother to us at all. Maureen was so friendly and helpful on the phone when making our reservations and that welcome extended the minute we walked in the office to check in. I highly recommend High Noon when in the area! It was fantastic!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived to the sad day we departed, everything about this resort was perfect. Exceptionally clean, friendly and helpful. I was reluctant to write this positive review for fear it would help to make High Noon even more popular than they are and perhaps ruin my chance of a further booking. However on this occasion I forego my selfishness as this place deserves the highest praise.
Thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed July 2014
Canfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had stayed at the High Noon Beach Resort last November in their hotel unit, and it was wonderful so we booked the Beach House that is nestled between the two hotel units for our 2014 Family Vacation with our grown children and grandchildren. It was so much more than we expected! Private gates to enter the property, so you can enjoy the beautifully landscaped tropical patios and Tiki Huts with your family (in your pj's if you want, while having your morning coffee)...gorgeous view of the ocean from our bedroom...in walking distance to our favorite icecream Kilwin's...and the staff is top-notch! Rubena was our housekeeper and I wanted to take her home with me because she is the very best!! Our house was immaculately cleaned everyday, with fresh sheets and towels everyday. I cannot wait to go back and enjoy our new found tropical paradise!! Can't say enough about this Beach House except that I wish they had more of them so the availability to rent was always open when we want to visit!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The best in Florida ! Worldclass hotel worldclass service and staffff amazzzzing ! Spend two weeeks at high Nooon and everyday was pure bliss ! The service was unbelievable everything so clean and brand new and Snow White linen and towels ! View worth a million dollllars ! Poooools puuuuuurfect and the location wonderful !! My best in America ! Willl always return and the owner most wonderful helpful gentleman ! High Noon I willll recommend any second for a 5 star holiday ! Thank you

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family