A very clean, quiet and easy place to stay & relax for my wife and I. No need for a car unless you need to run around the area for other reasons. A short / maybe 2 minute walk to the village, which has enough to keep you occupied for a week when you're not at the beach or by the pool. The 1 BR unit was more than adequate for just the 2 of us. More bodies would definitely require more room / BR's. The unit was very clean, well appointed. You could basically show up with your clothes & a toothbrush and be all set! They supply beach chairs & umbrellas too! Definitely would & probably will stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Resort & Beach Club Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Windjammer Resort & Beach Club Hotel
- Windjammer Resort And Beach Club
- Windjammer Resort Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Resort Hotel is located away from the crowds and sits on a wide and gorgeous palm-lined beach. Modern suites, all with kitchens, provide guests with superb views of the Atlantic Ocean and direct access to a pristine uncrowded beach. One block away is Pelican Square, the center of activity in the charming and secure seaside town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, on the east side of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Relaxation and comfort are assured with a pristine uncrowded beach, two heated pools, a well maintained facility, friendly staff and very clean apartments. Our beachfront property is a White Glove Award recipient from the Superior Small Lodging Association eight years in a row. Unique to the Windjammer Resort Hotel is that from our beach you can snorkel or dive to a renowned coral reef, walk to the best fishing/sightseeing pier in South Florida and to a variety of shopping, restaurants and bars. ... more less