“Watery Bar Drinks but decent food” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
“Watery Bar Drinks but decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

First thing that I have to say is do not waste your money on a bar drink here. $6.25 for a Jim & ginger that was litterally water with a spash of ginder and a smaller splash of liquor. With that said, we had good service and good food. My only problem was my mahi rueben that had been cut in half were 2 separate sandwiches. Wish I would have eaten the other half first so that I would have known that it was wrong. My sandwich was supposed to be what was on the menu as the "mahi rueben". Grilled mahi, coleslaw, swiss chees and 1000 island. The first half was just that. The second was mahi, sourkraut and 1000 island. Hoiw in the world they messed that up, I will never know but the first half was awesome. The server didn't offer to cut me a break on the bill, but did bring me a side of coleslaw. I probably could have argued it but I don't do things that way so I let it go. Husband had the fish and chips and was very happy with it.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pompano Beach, Florida
“good local spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

mulligan's is a welcome addition to the neighborhood. The food is plentiful,the prices are reasonable and the service is great. It is another great local spot for us to visit. It will become a regular addition to our frequently visited spots.

Visited August 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Bad management at Mulligans”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Pretty decor, poor service, over salted food in order to make you buy drinks. Manager on duty night of July 25 - CODY - WHAT A VERY RUDE YOUNG MAN - how he ever came to be a "Manager" I will never know. Absolutely no customer service training at all. Rude, smug - Mr. George Hart you need to look at how your restaurant is being managed. He probably thought by our accents that we were tourists - but we are 30 year residents and know a lot of people and will pass the word on this abysmal service.

When it was pointed out to the waitress that we had been charged $12 for a $6.25 glass of wine she went away to sort it out. Never came back. After 15 minutes of waiting we finally went to the front and asked for the manager. Cody came along, very sullen, very rude, very loud and arrogant. The waitress never, ever reappeared again. She was outside serving and apparently "super busy" according to the rude Cody. Also he scoffed "you did not wait 15 minutes for someone to get back to you" Yes we did, and probably would still be waiting.

Don't go there. There's a reason why its easy to get a table there and there is always a line across the street at Aruba, where the food is delicious and the service and management very good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
south florida
“they are back...........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

this place was located across the street several years ago. now they are back . at bar beer is served in plastic steins, not cool when I can get a glass bottle of beer. décor is nice, very beachy theme.

Visited July 2014
“Perfect spot for great lunch and cool bar drinks, people watching A+!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stopped by Mulligans literally because a parking place opened up! I've heard others have been deterred by lack of parking. We got lucky and enjoyed oversized sandwiches and perfect drinks at the bar. Perfect for getting the view of the beachgoers, with the benefit of A/C and our server Kristen, who offered suggestions for new drinks. Will likely return for dinner, if parking is available! Looking forward to stopping in for late night apps and trying out some new bar offerings!

• Visited July 2014