This hotel is just a two - three minute walk from everything in Lauderdale by the Sea. It is clean, has a nice pool, and the owner lives on site and takes a lot of pride in the service and quality of the grounds and rooms. Room had queen bed, kitchen area and nice bathroom. Outside deck was relaxing and very quiet. Room a/c was ice cold.
Private location and peaceful grounds. We would recommend this place highly and will stay there again on every visit to Ft. Lauderdale. The town of Lauderdale by the Sea is a great place to vacation. The beaches are beautiful, the restaurants are plentiful with good food, and the night life is really great too. Live music everywhere, especially on weekends.
Room pricing is very competitive compared to other hotels, no need to spend more $ unless you need to be right on the beach. This hotel is a very short walk to ocean, maybe 200 yards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakaway Inn is family owned and well kept with love and care.Offering impeccable studios and apartments,all with full kitchen. The peaceful surroundings are complete with tropical garden, sundeck and pool. Located in residential area of beautiful Lauderdale by the Sea and only steps from the beach, stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Breakaway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakaway Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Breakaway Inn Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida