We stayed for a weekend in May 2014 and the service was amazing. The Lady there Mrs. Liliana was out of this world. The hotel is totally beautiful , comfortable, super clean, everything is new.
In the rooms you get to have Nespresso machines with the frother for your milk. Is located beach front and Publix is no more tha one block away. Very also close to great restaurants and the Pier.
We had an amazing experience. We just did our reservation to go back in June 2014. Yes again.!!! Look Forward this time for a whole week. The decoration is very chick but also very relax.
I'm in love with this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tides Inn is a Boutique Oceanfront Hotel built in 1950 and now fully renovated with a modern and personalized touch. The Tides Inn Hotel blends natural elements, beach palettes and textures with exceptional designs and finishes. This beach- chic Boutique Hotel truly exceed expectations for style, comfort and personal service. For you stay we have residential style on our private and relaxation types of rooms: Hotel rooms, efficiencies, one and two bedroom apartments. Our rooms features stunning views to the Ocean, pool and our garden. Enjoy all the features we have to offer, beachfront, kayaking, biking, yoga and special moment of entrainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- The Tides Inn Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida