If your looking for the Ritz Carlton then this is not the property for you. If your looking for personal service by the owner, friendly staff and in the heart of everything this place is for you. Rooms have no carpet, which is really nice. They are cleaned everyday, and if you need anything at all (even a beach towel) all you have to do is ask Ted, the owner. He also lives on the property so he is always available. He even transported me to the airport for a minimal fee. Some rooms have kitchens, which is also nice. I like the fact that I didn't have to eat out for every meal. The rooms without a full kitchen have a fridge, microwave, coffee pot & toaster, as well as dishes.
The pool is great. Very clean and also heated. The property itself is very quiet and not on the main streets, but just a 1/2 a block from the beach and every restaurant and shop imaginable.
I will definitely be back next year, and would highly recommend this motel !!! Thanks Ted for a great stay !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New owner since September 2014 ! All rooms have been renovated to top standard ! One of the cleanest places you will find in Florida. All beds are quality beds, We provide beach towels and beach chairs. Manager lives on site. Updated free WI-Fi ! Please see reviews after September 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropicaire Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicaire Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Tropicaire Motel Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida