“Great restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Wonderful restaurant --great atmosphere, and fantastic food. Great location, lots to see and do after/before you eat. I highly recommend!

Visited March 2012

76% Recommend
Austin, TX
“Go for the shake, not the burger or fries.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

As a vegetarian, I am always happy to see restaurants offer something to those of us who don't eat meat (or fish or poultry). The VegeFi burge was average. And the wait was ridiculously long--about 45 minutes. When my hubby complained he had never gotten his shake even after we were finally served, they told him, "I can't believe it took you so long to come ask us about it." What?! How about, "Gosh, sir, we're so sorry we screwed up yuor order; here's a shake on the house." I also thought the prices were high--my shake was $4.47, the burger was $6.77. My husband did enjoy his red velvet cupcake (see pic) and I though the chocolate mocha shake was excellent. The noise level, even outisde, was practically unbearably loud. I wouldn't go out of your way for this one.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Sloppy burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Was at an outing with the family, starving, and came across BurgerFi(formally Burger King remodeled with an outside eating area). We all ordered burgers and drinks and a tray of fries to share. Cost $42 for (4). Everything is served to you in a metal tray like (elevation burger) and taste like a mix between Five Guys and Steak N shake. Burgers were sloppy and bread was soggy from the peanut oil grease. I do say that the soda machine is pretty cool. Touch button where you can mix flavors. There is probably about 15 items to order consisting of hot dogs and burgers. Place was busy so they should stick around. Just alittle pricey and sloppy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
pgh
“AWFUL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I went here based on the reviews. However, do not agree, other than with the people who said it's pricey. My husband and I ordered 2 burgers, the fries/o ring combo (got about 12 fries and 3 rings) and 2 root beers for $25. The o rings were good, fries were ok,,,, but the burgers downright disgusting. We were starving as we had just arrived from travelling and didn't even eat our burgers after the first bite.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Louisa, Kentucky
“Great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food. A little pricey for burgers and fries but overall was worth the extra cash. Nice outdoor atmosphere. Very cool soda machines. Our son was thrilled by it alone. He says the food was delicious and finished his entire meal which is very rare.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere