“Just PERFECT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beachside Village Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lauderdale by the Sea
Beachside Village Resort
You added Beachside Village Resort to your Saves list
4553 El Mar Dr, Lauderdale by the Sea, FL 33308   |
Boston, Massachusetts
“Just PERFECT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've read all the amazing reviews on TA and I don't know how much more great/better things I can say about this beautiful resort but I will try. The room we stayed in was charming and nicely decorated. The attention to detail was great (like the monogram sticker and ribbon on the roll of toilet paper, separate wash towel for make up removal, the bath linen were thick and soft, etc...) and although we were on ground level next to the pool and facing the street, we could hardly hear any noise. The bed was so comfortable and the linen smelled nice and fresh. Everything in the room was in working order.

There are two pool areas which were nicely maintained and very clean. The pool furniture were not those tacky lounge chair with plastic strips but simple and modern and sturdy. I loved the complimentary coffee and lemon infused water (oh and the offer of iced cold beer as we were checking in too) as well as the use of beach chair and towels we could just grab and go without the hassle of checking those out. The grounds were always tidy and I never saw trash.

Everyone working there was so friendly and nice. I didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff because everything was perfect and I didn't have to ask for much, but they all seemed to enjoy working there (I mean, who wouldn't? Nice resort, perfect weather, steps from the beach). And I appreciated the casual and sincere "how's it going? is everything okay?" just to make sure I was enjoying my stay - which I thoroughly was.

I would absolutely recommend BVR to anyone visiting the area. I was only there two nights and wished I had booked a longer stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I will definitely be going back! We had a wonderful time. The room was immaculate and had all the amenities that we could ask for The staff was friendly and courteous. Even the guests were all friendly.
The pools were well kept and the temperature was perfect. The owners even provide nice, large pool/beach towels. Coffee is available all morning long and lemon water all afternoon. Nice music by the pool in the afternoons. There is a grill available to guests which is great when you don't feel like leaving the resort. When you do go out to eat there are many restaurants within walking distance.
There are also plenty of stores within walking distance including a grocery store, liquor store, pharmacy and more.
The beach is directly across the street and the resort even provides beach chairs for guests to take.
I loved everything about this resort and have been telling friends and family all about it. I highly recommend this resort!!!

Room Tip: BEST of Lauderdale by the Sea!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Was traveling with my daughter's small dog, so needed to find a pet-friendly hotel--was hoping to find a clean room, but not expecting much more--was I wrong! This cute little place is across the street from the beautiful beach in a wonderful location. The rooms are recently renovated, with wooden floors, plantation shutters, and nice touches that make it seem like you are staying more in a home that a hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful, and we will definitely stay here again. As other reviewers have noted, there are two pool areas that are pleasant, you will be two minutes from the beach, and there are several different parks adjacant to the beach that contain comfortable chairs and umbrellas for shade, if you want to enjoy the ocean but not be on the sand. Breakfast is included with the room price, and restaurants and shopping are all within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Saugus, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I cannot say enough about the Beachside Village Resort Ft. Lauderdale by the Sea.Florida extremely clean and neat you can eat off the floor in the hotel rooms. Rooms are decorated so nicely with Cape Cod Mass decorations. There are two pools that are so clean and well kept. The grounds at this Beachside Village resort are so beautiful and the people working there are so friendly. I felt that I had known these people all my life. They welcome you with open arms and treat you like you never want to leave to come home. This was the most comfortable, clean, neat and friendly hotel that I have ever stayed anywhere. The owner and his employees are the most accomodating and friendliest people that I have ever met at a hotel. They include breakfast, free coffee in the morning by poolside evry day and lucn coupons and drink coupons. They will make sure your stay here so enjoyable you will want to return for sure. I know that I will definitely be going back to the Beachside Villahe resort for sure every year. Michelle Boston, MA

Room Tip: We booked a large hotel room there but happened to get upgrade to their hotel studio highly recommen...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just got back from this little gem. Place was beautiful and maintained to my high standards.Room was spotlessly clean and kitchen was well appointed with everything you could need. Beach chairs , umbrellas and towels were all readily available for guest use. Staff were very friendly and went above to ensure our stay was perfect. Location right across from beach and also two pools within the resort. Complementary full breakfast each day was a bonus. I would recommend this place to everyone looking for a wonderful ,clean, comfortable, affordable and fun place to stay.

Room Tip: If you dont want to eat out every night get a suite with a kitchen. BBQ facilities right outside roo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just got back from a five night stay at this hotel and can't wait to go back. They staff was so friendly. They took interest in knowing us personally. Even addressed my daughter by name while playing in the pool days after check in. Very impressive. They readily answered questions and accommodated us in any way they could. The hotel offered pool and beach towels, beach chairs, snorkel equipment, use of a BBQ grill, even sunscreen. They were not interested in charging for every little thing like I have experienced in the past.
The room was great. It was clean, cute, and quiet. We had the 2 bedroom apartment and it truly was a 2 bedroom apartment. Not the "suite" that other hotels pass off as apartments.
I have traveled a lot for work and stayed in a variety of nice chain hotels but this one takes the cake.

Lauderdale by the sea was a good choice for a family vacation. Much more laid back and less crowded than Ft Lauderdale. Perfect for traveling with a toddler.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Plantation, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We randomly chose the Beachside Village Resort several weeks ago while searching for a hotel to stay in as we had a sunrise wedding to attend. What a gem! Incredibly accommodating staff; beautifully maincured grounds; clean, charming rooms. Then there are the little touches like freshly brewed coffee poolside in the morning, lemon water by the pool all day, plush towels, sun tan lotions and bikes and beach chairs for guest use all make BVR a home away from home! Dave, the owner, takes a hands on approach in running the property. His attention to detail shines through.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Beachside Village Resort? Share your experiences!