“Outstanding authentic Chinese food and they take reservations!” 5 of 5 stars

954-486-8885
Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Outstanding authentic Chinese food and they take reservations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

It gets no better than this humble Chinese restaurant. Out favorites include Peking Duck, they wrap the pancakes for you, the shrimp in salad sauce, shrimp fried rice and orange beef but everything is fabulous. Take a group as sharing is ideal and children are always welcome.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Coral Springs, Florida, United States
“Worst customer service ever!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Last night my family and I went out to celebrate my sister's birthday and we decided to go to Silver Pond to eat, We had a good meal until we paid, the owner was rude and came out to us and said :
WHERE DID YOU EAT FOR MOTHER'S DAY? MC DONALDS?

Even on Mother's day, we had reservation at Silver Pond at 6:30, but they made us wait or 30 minutes and we came back our name was crossed out on the list and we lost our tables. The owner's daughter didn't not tell us just gave away our table and we came back in to ask for our table and she said someone already used our reservation. When they are crowded they don't need customers they are very rude and disrespectful to the customers.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Rude Service...Bland Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wifeand I met her brother here for dinner last week. We arrived early and was told t go inside and put our name down for a table. The parking lot did not look full but when you walked in, the place was packed. I put our name down and told them I would outside. After waiting outside fr 15 minutes I went back in only to find my name crossed off the list. The saidtey sat me. I saidwhere, they could not answer.

They serve family style. Soup was a Dry Scallop soup. After adding chinese yellow mustard and soy sauce, it was ok.
We had the Orange Beef, Chicken and Shrimp in Chinese Noodle and an item calledDragon and Phoenix. This was served in a "birds nest" It was served with Shrimp, Chicken and Brocoli.

Ok, Brocoli was cool. Shrimp and chicken was cool. Orange Beef actually had flavor. Chicken andShrimp in Noodl was ok.

Service was poor. They pushed you to order and were cleaing off the table before asking about dessert etc. We did split the bill using 2 Credit cards and there was no issue. In the end it was ok. Will I go back...only if forced. I asked the guy in frontofme how is te food. He said it was NY quality and that he came from the city. My answer to this is boy, NY food quality has gone downhill fast.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Orovada, NV
“Best Chinese Food, anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Even if you have to wait for a table, this place is so worth the wait. Service is lightening fast and efficient. We had the hot and sour soup, and it was the best I've ever eaten, so full of pork, tofu and not overly spicy. The beef and eggplant had tender beef slices with wonderful eggplant in a flavorful garlic sauce, that went perfectly with the steamed rice. The Hong Kong chicken was crispy on the outside and moist in the middle. The whole fried flounder was also crispy on the outside, and tender in the middle with a wonderful brown sauce. We were sorry when the meal was over. We will definitely return!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jamaica, Vermont
“Get There Early!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Expect a long wait and line going out the door if you plan on a post 6 PM arrival for dinner. That should tell you how popular this place is. A real special Oriental menu offering delights rarely found in other places. Large round tables accommodate big groups as well as the usual smaller sized ones. Large fish tanks on the wall just might have one of your meal choices. The serving staff is fast and very efficient. Large groups are fun since all the ordered dishes are put on a lazy Susan so you get to sample things that you didn't know you'd like. Don't go on a Tuesday; they're closed. Sigh...

• Visited February 2013