“Excellent! Clean! Courteous! Sensational service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early Save Up To 15%
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Largo
“Excellent! Clean! Courteous! Sensational service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Well we (3 families) stayed for 2 weeks and I must say it was the best vacation we ever had! The staff over the top! Rick, David, Kaitlynn, housekeepers, everyone there was just superb! The hotel was super clean! Great breakfast! Across from a spectacular state of the art Park! All of us 3 families would like to extend our appreciation to the Hampton Inn and all of their Staff for the best vacation ever! We will definitely return!!!! Highly recommend this hotel!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
David G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
I just want to thank you for you comment on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Largo Florida. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the accomodations also. I just want to thank you again. We value your business and your comments. Please give us a call on your next visit.

David Grimsley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Guelph, Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel was nice and comfortable. I likes the location, just across the street from a nice park.
Short drive to the beach. This hotel was busy with sport teams. The breakfast area was too busy and the employee couldn't keep up. The garbage were overflowing, the tables were dirty. If an hotel is that busy, they should have extra help during breakfast time. The room were clean and the bed were comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Rick D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel and I apologize for your inconvenience during your stay. We do pride ourselves in our breakfast and our service and got a bit overwhelmed that weekend. Glad to know that your room was clean, comfortable and to your liking.
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The staff was great! They took great care of our lacrosse team for an entire week. They did an amazing job helping us with meals, video sessions, laundry. They were friendly and were the best staff I have seen in my 19 years as a head coach.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words. i have traveled with sports team both as a player and coach and can appreciate what you deal with. Thanks for staying with us and we enjoyed having you with us
PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

They did not honor their reservation. Upon arrival they raised my rate by $20 per night even though I had their confirmation at the lower rate. They told me what a great deal I was getting but the fact that they sent me a confirmed rate and then charged me $20 more per night when I got there did not seem like it was a problem to the.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
David G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
I would like to thank you for your comment and I do apologize for the issue you encountered at checkin here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Largo Florida. I have addressed these issues so they will not happen again. Please if you are ever in the area again give us another chance. We value your business and your comments. Again thank you for your comment.

Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The suite rooms are very spacious and well-equipped, with a large open floor plan, desk area with charging outlets conveniently available on the desktop. Complimentary breakfast/lounge area is bright and inviting, although food choices were nothing special (but adequate). Largo has a wonderful park just across the street - made a great spot to take a walk under some very lovely old live oak trees. The park also has a terrific children's playground. Other than a small gyro shop, there did not seem to be restaurants within walking distance, but there are plenty of options along East Bay Blvd.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite on fifth floor (top floor). And, of course, the quieter rooms are away from the ele...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to comment. We LOVE having the park across the street from us and get many great reviews from it. Glad also that you were happy with your accommodations and guests really love our studio suites.
White Bear
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We were in the Largo/Clearwater area for six days. We tried to choose between a beach location vs. being closer to our friends in Largo. The Hampton was perfect. Though there's a bit of road noise from the busy street, the hotel itself is clean, comfortable, bright, friendly. It's right across the street from a super nice park, with an awesome playground if you have kids.

The breakfast room is the nicest one I've seen (and I travel a lot). The choices at breakfast were great, too. All in all, I give it thumbs up.

Room Tip: Maybe the back side would be quieter, but then there's not a view of the park. It wasn't hor...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
I just want to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Largo location. I am very glad it worked out for you. I would like to thank you for your comment. We value your business and your comments. If you are ever in the area please give us a call. I just want to thank you again for your comment.

Tybee Island, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Friendly front desk staff and very helpful, clean room and convenient location. The complimentary breakfast was great both mornings. Our daughter lives in the area so we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
David G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear Mjudd
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Largo Florida. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you will return on your next visit. We value your business and your comments. We value your business and comments. Thanks again and if you are in the area on your next visit please give us a call.

David Grimsley

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Largo? Share your experiences!