“Birdsong Motel is Friendly & Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Birdsong Motel

Birdsong Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Largo
Birdsong Motel
Save Saved
You added Birdsong Motel to your Saves list
12930 Seminole Boulevard, Largo, FL 33778   |
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Largo
Havelock, North Carolina
“Birdsong Motel is Friendly & Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was our second one-week stay at Birdsong Motel and we will stay there again in the future. Stella is friendly and helpful and our room was always clean and neat. Our room had been updated since our last stay with new tile in the living spaces and bathroom. And new kitchen counters, sink and refrigerator too!! Very convenient right on Seminole Blvd. with nearby shopping and restaurants. Highly recommend if you are looking for reasonable price and friendly atmosphere. Thanks, Margaret G.

Room Tip: We have always stayed in room #6 which has a separate bedroom and is back toward the office.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Markham, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Second stay here. Fall 2011-Spring 2012. I came back and stayed for six months because of the great location, nice comfortable feeling the owners give you. Being retired the pace suited me just fine...AND NO SNOW.....LOL. Close to so many different interests. including food, shopping and entertainment and sight-seeing. Included was FREE internet and there is an inexpensive laundry on site with weekly unit housekeeping. Would highly recommend this place for short or long stays.

Room Tip: I chose a larger unit to have more space to live in.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Wadsworth, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Stayed there with my wife for two weeks. Stella the owner was very nice person and helpful.
Traveled to Largo to vis friends at camp grounds next door.This Motel has a great price,location and clean. We plan going back next year all the way from Wadsworth,Ohio.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Sarina,Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Stayed here with my family for 2 weeks. we had the efficiency room which has a full kitchen, couch and tv, 2 beds and bath. the owner was very nice and helpful. great location across from mall and bowling alley close by, short drive to beaches and area attractions. safe location. nice pool.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011 via mobile

This is a very unsafe place..I was working in largo and stayed here where somehow our room got broke into and robbed but there was no damage to the door..I got 3 rooms for 200.00 and I lost 1300.00 in equipment. Who ever went in my room used a key and did it with the owner in the parking lot.. do not trust them I did and I lost big.. take my word don't become a victim.

• Stayed July 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

Traveled to Largo to visit friends and family. Picked the Birdsong based on price and Internet reviews. Most offered positive comments. Planned on changing to Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn down the street if disappointed on day one. Our room at the Birdsong was clean. Some updating since previous reviews have taken place. More updates ongoing. Owners were friendly and always available. Our room offered a full kitchen. Furniture and appliances somewhat dated but clean. Contrary to previous review, wireless IS offered. Too cold to swim but pool was clean. $50.40 per night out-the-door. The Birdsong is not for those who desire a chain hotel experience. It is what it is- a less expensive, clean alternative. We decided to stay there for the duration of our stay in Largo, and we were not disappointed. Newer shopping mall with many eateries an easy walk across the street. This was a great convenience. Will stay again for our next visit.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
sarnia Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2010

I had the pleasure to stay here for a week in March. I biked the nearby trails and visited the Largo Mall across the street. The Botanical Gardens and Heritage Village.
Room was clean and great.
The owner, Stella helped me plan my visit to the area and she was very helpful.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

Been to Birdsong Motel? Share your experiences!