“Nice walk, long and flat” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 17 Activities in Largo
Type: Biking Trails, Sports
Central Massachusetts
“Nice walk, long and flat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

easy walk, could walk forever - long and flat, loads of bicyclists. through so much city that it wasn't real RUSTIC, but a great city walk you will find easy to converse on

Palm Harbor, Florida
78 attraction reviews
“A great ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had yet another great ride on this trail going to the beach. The only down side is the not so safe part going through the dowtown clearwater area. I would not reccommend stopping in that area.

Tampa
45 attraction reviews
“Wonderfully done, safe and exciting biking/walking trail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Runs through the entire county, you can pick it up at any trailhead and go a short way or a long way. It is perfectly maintained, well marked, crossings are made as safe as they can be. Can be an enjoyable hour or two, afternoon or entire day, depending upon your stamina.

Clearwater, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Pinellas Trail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We ride the trail from Tarpon Springs to St. Pete and all in between! We ride our bicycles for exercise and fun with different rider groups. We have met many new friends on the trail as well.

Visited August 2012
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
12 attraction reviews
“AWESOME ADVENTURE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We rode the Pinellas Trail 41 miles round trip from North Redington Beach to St. Petersburg. It only took us 6 hours including breaks and lunch. I loved how safe it was. It was really nice and had plenty of places to stop to use the restroom and replenish drinks. Beware of local bikers though....they are rude. I got cursed out because my friend (she was a kid) almost fell so I swerved to miss her and this other biker all decked out in biker gear and helmet went blazing by me almost hitting me and cursing at me. He did not warn me he was coming or anything.

Visited July 2012

Been to Pinellas Trail? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Pinellas Trail, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.