“Delicious Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Spokane, Washington
“Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Whenever my husband and I are in town, we make sure we stop here to eat. We usually eat with some friends of ours. The food is always awesome. The service is fast. The waitress was very attentive. We were not disappointed, but were totally satisfied. We're keeping this place on our favorite places to eat.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dunedin, Florida
“Pretty Good for A Chain Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I went here with two other couples after volleyball. I was not expecting great things, but was surprised with how good the steaks were. We were seated right away since we arrived around 4:30. When we left there was a large group of people waiting to be seated. Our waitress did a good job of getting our orders correct. However, the promise of "unlimited Honey Wheat" bread was only one small loaf with 5 pieces of bread for a table of six people, There was never another loaf brought, and we were not asked if we wanted another. Since I was back in the corner of the booth, I did not have a chance to ask.

I ordered an 8 oz. prime rib which seemed to me to be a little smaller than that. However, it was cooked to perfection, medium-rare, nicely seasoned and delivered to the table hot. I was very impressed by this. The mashed potatoes were a little thin and nothing special. My wife ordered the 6 oz. Flo's filet which was also cooked to perfection and delicious. Others in our party got sirloin steak (good), salmon (very good), and parmesan crusted chicken (a little dry).

One couple got the Chocolate Stampede for dessert and all 6 people at the table shared this dessert. It was WAY TOO LARGE for one person, or even two. It almost didn't get finished with 6 of us eating it, but it was delicious!

So my bottom-line is that the steaks were good, but the sides were a little lackluster. The service was good, but not exceptional. If others asked us to go back to the restaurant with them we would, but there are other places in the area that are better than this.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida, Usa
“Great Steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Of the chain steak houses, I prefer Longhorn. Went for lunch this time and the portions were perfect for a mid day meal. Food and service were excellent.

Visited January 2014
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“palm harbor !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

first time there, food very tasty, lacking on service,,,,,,waitress not really trained, gave wrong receipts out, not especially made to feel like we were customers that needed or wanted any service, my second glass of wine came after we ate.... will think about it before going to this location again......

the waitress was Brittany!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Central Florida, Florida
“Best steaks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Wow, if you love steak , you will love LongHorn. been here twice already and cant wait to go back. Spouse loves very rare steak , they cooked to perfection! The fried asparagus appetizer was outrageous, we loved it! I have never seen such a large selections of different type of steaks to chose from. This place is way better than Outback!

• Visited January 2014