“best value and close to everything” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Seminole Blvd, Largo, FL 33770   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Largo
florida
“best value and close to everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stay at this Holiday inn express every time we come to Clearwater. It is close to everything and the price is way better than the beach. It has always been clean and nice and was almost totally perfect except our shower curtain smelled a little musty. Breakfast was hot and the service was great. Nancy at the front desk was wonderful at meeting our room needs. All in all it was a great 2 nights stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Devilstowerwy,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast as well as the room. I apologize for the shower curtain being musty. Did you happen to mention that to the front desk so we could replace it with a new one? I will make sure to speak to the executive housekeeper regarding that issue.

Thank you again and hope to see you again soon,

Tavara S.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn for a long time and the last time I did, it was something that was decent for a night but not more than that. This one, though, thoroughly surprised me. The concierge was very nice, quick and they even had cookies out. The room was spotless the bed was plus with plenty of pillows and the bathroom had plenty of towels. An extra plus is they give you a map of all nearby places you can eat and shop nearby. The also give discounts for Six Flags which is only 10 minutes away. The breakfast is hot with plenty of choices including pancakes, bacon, and turkey sausage. Overall I recommend this hotel to anyone I enjoyed myself!

Stayed July 2014
Dear Philicia R,

Thank you for your kind words about our property. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks again,

Melbourne, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

AC didn't work in hallways or elevator. Housekeeping said lightening struck the unit, but we were there mon-fri and it still didn't work. Same breakfast almost all week- not varying as all other holiday inn expresses. Juice machine broken first day. Bed was rock hard and pillows were flat. Internet was too slow to use for work.

Central location with shopping and beaches close by. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Summer A,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I certainly apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We are in the process of getting the A/C fixed as well as getting more bandwidth for the internet connection. We appreciate your comments and hope you will give us another chance to show you we are the property you can expect great things from.

Hope Mills, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stay here every year on our way to Siesta Key. The hotel is clean,staff is wonderful. They now offer wine, beer and soda Monday -Thursday.
If you are there for the 4th of July the fireworks show in the park right next to the hotel is awesome.
Pet friendly. Good location for an easy drive to the beach.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Shoytster,

Thank you for commenting on you recent stay with us. We are so happy you choose to stay with us on your way to beautiful Siesta Key. The firework display at the Largo Central Park can also be seen from your guest room! Thank you for giving other potential guests a glimpse into our hotel.

North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

This Holiday Inn is amazing I mean there's nothing negative to say about it the staff is great the prices are great it's in a great location right in the middle of Tampa Clearwater and St Petersburg on top of that their breakfast is also good your bed will always be made the hotel was exceptionally clean I have never had one complaint about this hotel during my stay. If you ever come to the Clearwater area you must stay at this hotel don't waste your money on the big fancy hotels. The hotel is a diamond in the rough of so many hotels in the area.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Brant M,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We appreciate kind words about the service you received and our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to the area.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 2 years ago so I thought we would stay again this year. The staff was very friendly. They helped me with all my needs. My son got very sick in our car and they gave us cleaning supplies to clean it up. We had breakfast every day-that is a must do every day-as they change the menu daily. My room was cleaned every day with fresh towels and anything extra I needed was given to me if I asked. The pool area was inviting and wonderful. Please note the pool is in full shade after 4:30pm or so. There is no hot tub. Also some garbage cans were overflowing but not that bad. Florida no longer has in-room safes. So you have your own lock box behind the front desk. Every time I used it the staff was very nice cuz I had to bug them to let me in back by it but they did not mind. Lastly if you have a car there is a great pizza place for pick up about 5min drive east called "Hungry Howies" you must try. We had it 3 times and the staff let us use their paper plates and the usage of their tables in the breakfast area.. We will return to this hotel without a doubt!!! Colleen L. Wisconsin

Room Tip: Rooms near a elevator are nice not much walking
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Leonhardt C,

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Largo, FL and for reviewing your recent experience here. Thank you so much for your kind words about our property and staff. We also love Hungry Howies! We hope to see you again in the future!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel is great I stayed here for my wedding weekend. The rooms are clean the breakfast is good the service is great. Sunil who worked the front desk was very accommodating. They even sent my wedding dress out to be steamed. I will be back to stay especially since they are not far from the beach.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Tavara S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear DeDee C,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your "Special Day" weekend! Congratulations! We are so happy that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. We hope to see you again soon!

Tavara S.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater? Share your experiences!