Have been here before, but first time booking a cabana. Nice decor, but really needs a closet to hang clothes correctly. Air conditioner is running continuously and loud...management may want to re-think replacing/upgrading units. Bed and pillows were very good and provided a well-rested night after a long travel day. Too bad there is no coffee units in the rooms, we are early risers and adore coffee first thing without having to leave room to get courtesy coffee at front desk. Pool and hot tub area was very quiet, most folks kept to themselves, even while in the pool, which is generally a gathering place. The area remains very clean and well manicured, which adds to the overall experience of this little oasis. We've always found the staff to be very courteous and helpful. The Key West bar is convenient, well stocked, and bartenders know their drinks, which we really appreciate. Have eaten in Key West and find it just fine. We didn't dine at the resort that night, but found a wonderful Italian spot just up the street. We'll be back as we do plan on moving to Florida and this will be one of our winter places to visit. Do wish they were AANR though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, Resort & Spa...We have over 100 hotel rooms; many of them are situated poolside, an upscale restaurant, a rocking nightclub, our Key West Bar at poolside, a fitness center with a gym. a day spa & a boutique featuring the hottest in clubwear, an RV park, tennis, sand volleyball, water volleyball, hot tubs, a heated conversation pool and huge all-season pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lakes Hotel Land o Lakes
- Paradise Lakes Resort Florida/Land O Lakes