My hubby and I love to camp and kayak but sometimes we just want to chill - we go to Paradise. The rooms have always been lovely and clean (new owners are doing a great job), they have 4 pools, a restaurant, (ok, can't give the restaurant a very good review, hence 4 not 5 stars), two bars, and you always end up chatting with really friendly people. It is a naturalist resort, and amazingly comfortable. No one is inappropriate ( you will get kicked out if you are, it's a nudist resort not a sex club) and it's just a great place to lay out, read a book, play some water volleyball, or sing some kareoke. And most importantly for me, slow down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, Resort & Spa...We have over 100 hotel rooms; many of them are situated poolside, an upscale restaurant, a rocking nightclub, our Key West Bar at poolside, a fitness center with a gym. a day spa & a boutique featuring the hottest in clubwear, an RV park, tennis, sand volleyball, water volleyball, hot tubs, a heated conversation pool and huge all-season pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lakes Hotel Land o Lakes
- Paradise Lakes Resort Florida/Land O Lakes