Was there over Christmas. An all inclusive resort, and NOTHING was open. Had to leave to get lunch and Supper. Bar was closed so the lady I was with bought a bottle of rum, so she could have a few drinks around the pool. They charged my card $300 for the bottle of rum (Not allowed to bring in own drinks) But nothing was open. and an additional $25 each for 2 bottles of mixers. Cost me an extra $350, which was more than the stay. I will never go there again, and neither will anyone I know. Its not what it used to be. And its turning into a run down dump...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, Resort & Spa...We have over 100 hotel rooms; many of them are situated poolside, an upscale restaurant, a rocking nightclub, our Key West Bar at poolside, a fitness center with a gym. a day spa & a boutique featuring the hottest in clubwear, an RV park, tennis, sand volleyball, water volleyball, hot tubs, a heated conversation pool and huge all-season pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lakes Hotel Land o Lakes
- Paradise Lakes Resort Florida/Land O Lakes