Wow I have nothing good to say about this place except for a great massage therapist named Christina. I rented a 1 bedroom condo in the Fountains. I arrived and had a difficult time finding the place. My unit was on the 4th floor. The floors within the condo were all tile and I'm not sure the last time they were mopped. I can tell you my feet were black in no time. The dining room chandalier was filthy. It was not just dusty it was caked in dust and dirt, so gross. The ice maker in the refrigerator did not work and no one ever fixed it.
In the bathroom there was a rack of lights above the vanity. What stood out about it was that in the middle there was one regular light bulb someone had stuck in there in the middle of big fat round bulbs. Again no one corrected this problem.
The patio was so filthy that I took a hand towel and mopped it myself and washed down the two chairs. The light fixture out there was also black with dirt. I washed that myself as well.
The two ceiling fans were also filthy. There was black on all the edges of the blades. Again no one bothered to clean them and I was there 3 nights.
The only thing they did was clean the light fixture above the dining table and they mopped the floors, nothing else. And they had the the nerve to tell me that they had someone else checking into that dump after I was leaving. How in the world can you put people in a place costing $130 a night and have all these problems.
That place is worth about $65 a night. Buyer beware. You should inspect these condo units before renting.
There is also assigned parking and one evening I came home to find someone in my spot. I called the office and the girl said she would check with her manager to find out what to do. Well guess what no one ever called me back. The car was gone the next morning but what a pain.. Just don't waste your money. Find a better place if you want to walk around naked. There is no security, there are no gates, anyone can wander into the property. It needs a lot of help. The owner died in December and the property is for sale. I pity the new owner. He has a lot of stuff to fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, Resort & Spa...We have over 100 hotel rooms; many of them are situated poolside, an upscale restaurant, a rocking nightclub, our Key West Bar at poolside, a fitness center with a gym. a day spa & a boutique featuring the hottest in clubwear, an RV park, tennis, sand volleyball, water volleyball, hot tubs, a heated conversation pool and huge all-season pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Paradise Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lakes Hotel Land o Lakes
- Paradise Lakes Resort Florida/Land O Lakes