“Hampton, Lakeland” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
Lilburn, United States
“Hampton, Lakeland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My stay was for 4 days and nights for business. As usual, everything was clean and everyone was very courteous. I would recommend this place to anyone. It was very good, but this will be the last survey I ever do for Hampton as 200 characters is rediculous.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mike P, Manager at Hampton Inn Lakeland- North I-4, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Harold F,
Thank you for such a kind review. I am glad that our staff was able to make your stay with us more comfortable. We look forward to your next stay with us! Our newly refreshed lobby and rooms are sure to make your future stays even better.

-MIKE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Located right of I-4 midway between Orlando and Tampa made this hotels location the best. Many excellent places to eat within a few miles. Nights were very restful and the breakfast was hot and fresh. Definitely staying there again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Cedar Rapids, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were driving to Tampa and decided at 1:00 AM to stop and get a room. The lady at the front desk was extremely accomdating for 2 very tired people. The room was clean and quiet. In the morning I came down to a very friendly lady at the front desk and a lady preparing the breakfast. I would stay here again in a minute.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mike P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lakeland- North I-4, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thomas D,
Thanks for your review! We're always ready to greet you with a smile and help your visit to the area be the best. Come back and visit us again soon!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

The staff at this Hampton inn were absolutely amazing and helpful. They went out of their way in significant efforts to make sure that everything we needed was provided and went above and beyond when our car battery died. Will definitely return to this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Easterskies,
It's our pleasure to help you in any way that we can in order to make your visit the best that it can be. Thankfully you were able to get to your destination safely despite the car troubles. Now that your car's battery is recharged; feel free to visit us whenever you feel like YOUR batteries need to be recharged and refreshed!

Thanks for staying with us,
MIKE
Immokalee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We chose this location because my daughter and grandkids were staying near by. My original intent was to stay in Orlando, but the room prices were absurd for this time of year. I was very pleased with my decision to stay in Lakeland. We were still only minutes away from Disney and at a fraction of the cost. The hotel had some renovation work happening. However, we never new it except for a little construction going on in the lobby. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Belinda P,
I hope you had a great time at Disney and that our rooms were a way of winding down after a fun day of excursions! I'm glad that our renovations did not disrupt your stay in any way. Our lobby is now complete and we can't wait for you to visit us again to see the final results. I'm certain that you will love them.

Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Have stayed in the motel for the last three year's at this same time of year. People are great and a great location. I highly recommed and will be staying there next year. Applebee's is right next door so you don't need to travel for a nice meal.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

schimel2bandit,
We're always glad to hear the growl of those Harleys pulling in! Your last stay was while we were refreshing our lobby area (which is now complete). When you visit us again next year, you'll be delighted to see all of the changes we've made!

Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The hotel was nice, but the front lobby was under construction while I visited. This did not affect anything other than the breakfast area and the gym. Will be a nice hotel once this is finished. The staff were nice and the hotel room was clean. Like all Hampton Inns recently, they have added additional outlets near the bed. The outlets have USB ports as well, though they do not have enough power to charge an iPad.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
esg510,
I'm glad that our renovations didn't significantly affect the comfort of your stay. Our renovations are now complete! I am sure that you will love the changes we've made during your next stay. We apologize if you were unable to fully charge some of your larger electronics at our new bedside outlet stations. By your next visit, I promise we'll amp up the power!

-MIKE

Been to Hampton Inn Lakeland- North I-4? Share your experiences!