“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
Immokalee, United States
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We chose this location because my daughter and grandkids were staying near by. My original intent was to stay in Orlando, but the room prices were absurd for this time of year. I was very pleased with my decision to stay in Lakeland. We were still only minutes away from Disney and at a fraction of the cost. The hotel had some renovation work happening. However, we never new it except for a little construction going on in the lobby. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mike P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lakeland- North I-4, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Belinda P,
I hope you had a great time at Disney and that our rooms were a way of winding down after a fun day of excursions! I'm glad that our renovations did not disrupt your stay in any way. Our lobby is now complete and we can't wait for you to visit us again to see the final results. I'm certain that you will love them.

-MIKE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Have stayed in the motel for the last three year's at this same time of year. People are great and a great location. I highly recommed and will be staying there next year. Applebee's is right next door so you don't need to travel for a nice meal.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

schimel2bandit,
We're always glad to hear the growl of those Harleys pulling in! Your last stay was while we were refreshing our lobby area (which is now complete). When you visit us again next year, you'll be delighted to see all of the changes we've made!

Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The hotel was nice, but the front lobby was under construction while I visited. This did not affect anything other than the breakfast area and the gym. Will be a nice hotel once this is finished. The staff were nice and the hotel room was clean. Like all Hampton Inns recently, they have added additional outlets near the bed. The outlets have USB ports as well, though they do not have enough power to charge an iPad.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
esg510,
I'm glad that our renovations didn't significantly affect the comfort of your stay. Our renovations are now complete! I am sure that you will love the changes we've made during your next stay. We apologize if you were unable to fully charge some of your larger electronics at our new bedside outlet stations. By your next visit, I promise we'll amp up the power!

Cutler Bay, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I always stay at Hampton Inns. The rooms always look and smell clean. The complimentary breakfast is satisfying and offers good choices. Hotels are conveniently located off of major highways. Prices can vary greatly depending on where you are staying. Staff are friendly and always offer good customer service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Sharon H,
I am glad that your stay with us was enjoyable. We have just updated out Complimentary Hot Breakfast to offer even more delicious options! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Grand Blanc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Recently stayed here for a family wedding and gathering. Had read some recent comments on the facility and we questioned if this would be the right place to stay or not. Upon arrival everything was very clean and YES - There was construction going on in the lobby. They were updating and making better. The whole weekend we were there never once heard a hammer and very pleased that because of the construction that everything was moved into a different room away from the GOOD Morning breakfast.

This did not take away from the friendly service and the VERY CLEAN rooms!!! * * * * *

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
kenwells62,
I'm so glad that you decided to stay with us! I'm so glad that the renovations didn't affect your stay in a negative way. We always strive to make each and every stay the best. Our renovations are now complete and I'm sure that you will really enjoy them during your next visit to the area.

Fort Myers, Fl, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was coming down I-4 about 8 pm. It was dark, very dark. I realized that I was pretty close to middle Lakeland and that I had better stop or I would be in Tampa. I quickly made an exit. As I
pulled off into what looked like a little park I saw several choices. But, being a loyal Hampton Inn
customer I whipped into HI. It was not too busy. The desk clerk bent over backwards to explain where I needed to be. Provided me with maps, directions, verbal comments and so forth. Helpful he was!!! But, it was DARK. It is hard to drive and navigate in the dark. So I just stayed .
They were under construction and breakfast was being rerouted. But but the food was
pretty much the same as usual. Apple-by's next door provided a delicious supper so I was a happy overnighter and travel was successful the next day thanks to that great helpful desk clerk.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Virginia730,
It is our pleasure to help you in any way that we can! Our renovations are now finished and we've made some updates to our Complimentary Hot Breakfast to make your next stay with us even better.

lakeland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The room was very clean. IN addition, the check in and out was seemless. However, the hotel is under repair. The Lobby is a mess. The Kitchen is being redone. They attempt to do breakfast in a conference area, but do not do it well and do not seem to care. I would not expect the usual Hampton breakfast (or breakfast staff). You may want to check out the Hampton Inn in south lakeland or hilton gardens by the mall for a stay in Lakeland over this location..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

David H,
I sincerely apologize if your stay with us was not to your satisfaction. During the construction phase of our lobby renovations, things were a bit hectic but we tried to make the Complimentary Hot Breakfast service go as smoothly as possible. Our renovations are now finished and we hope that you will visit us again so you can see the finished result. We appreciate the input and will use this information to make future stays with us even better.

-MIKE

Been to Hampton Inn Lakeland- North I-4? Share your experiences!