“Good stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Lakeland

You added Ramada Lakeland to your Saves list
Ramada Lakeland
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3260 US Highway 98 North, Lakeland, FL 33805 (Formerly Lakeland Hotel and Conference Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
Fremont, Ohio, United States
“Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here Saturday night April 28 2013 it was a good stay for the price... Even Thoe we were right above the front door we slept very good..rooms are big and roomy..restrooms are also pretty big if your budget is tight and need a room I recommend this place . Will stay again if we visit that area again...

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We took the decision of book this hotel based on some good review. What you need to know about this place, is you will get no more than what you are paying for. We selected this place for a weekend visiting Legoland. The hotel is old, the room are smelly, old decor with a 32" Tv that deserve to be in a museum, I haven't seen on tv than old in a long time...My wife found a roach, and she wasn't able to use the shower. I tried and I couldn't as well, called Front desk and she asked me to pull hard the shower faucet knob.I couldn't. Front desk people showed up to my room and taught me to pull really hard to use the shower...This lady seem upset because she had to pulled really hard and show me I was wrong!!! LOL when she left, I noticed that you had no chance to control the water's temperature!!!! Thanks god was hot and not ice cold!!! Breakfast is poor, Anyways...If we had the chance to not stay in this hotel anymore, absolutely we will!!! I don't recommend this hotel, unless your budget is tight.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Argos
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had a good night's sleep at Ramada in Seymour Indiana on our return trip for Florida Vacation and was thankful for the clean room, courteous staff, lovingly facility and good breakfast that was hot and fresh. We will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Lakeland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Lakeland

Address: 3260 US Highway 98 North, Lakeland, FL 33805 (Formerly Lakeland Hotel and Conference Center)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Lakeland
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Lakeland 3*
Conveniently located off I-4, near many restaurants, the mall, and short drive to Lake Myrtle sports complex. All rooms include, high speed internet, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron/board and pay movies. Other amenities include guest laundry, onsite restaurant/bar, fitness center and spacious outdoor pool. 3512 sq. ft. of meeting space including 5 meeting rooms, full catering services and full line of AV equipment. Hotel is Pet Friendly. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Lakeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lakeland Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Lakeland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.