When we used their internet site to reserve a room, the rate was given with also taxes shown. When you drive 500 miles and go to check in, you are given a sheet to sign that indicates that there will be an additional $4.99 per day "Hotel Service Fee". This is extortion since it is too late to make other reservations. They should be honest up-front about the true rate. Is this a common deception in Florida? The room was not updated and have very few outlets to charge cellphones, tablets, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re here to stay a night or a week, we can accommodate all of your needs. Not only do we have Executive Suites with Jacuzzi tubs, located steps away from our luxurious King size beds, but we also include couches with pull out sleepers, for that extra guest! You don’t have to worry about being able to keep in touch or catch up on news highlights with our complimentary high-speed internet connections and state of the art phone systems. Our goal here is to pamper your every need whether you are here for a business trip or a family get away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Swan Lakeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Swan Lakeland Hotel Lakeland
- Imperial Swan Hotel Lakeland