Lobby seems old and dirty. Got off the elevators and walked some crazy smelly maze trying to find my room. Every single inch of this place needs a good coat of paint & carpet. Went to empty my luggage and have only 3 hangers in room. Turned on the iron and ended up with brown crap all over my dress shirt. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight just feeling very dirty to say the least.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re here to stay a night or a week, we can accommodate all of your needs. Not only do we have Executive Suites with Jacuzzi tubs, located steps away from our luxurious King size beds, but we also include couches with pull out sleepers, for that extra guest! You don’t have to worry about being able to keep in touch or catch up on news highlights with our complimentary high-speed internet connections and state of the art phone systems. Our goal here is to pamper your every need whether you are here for a business trip or a family get away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Imperial Swan Lakeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Swan Lakeland Hotel Lakeland
- Imperial Swan Hotel Lakeland