“Back again....” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lakeland, Florida
“Back again....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Met for lunch with several of the men from church last week (6/13/13). Kind of a guys day out. I had the luncheon Renegade steak with a house salad which is always a good consistent choice. I also had a coupon for an appetizer so I ordered the shrimp which was enough to share. Several others had the soup and 1/2 sandwich (a current featured lunch item). Everyone said theirs was good; however, from my perspective, the sandwich looked a little smallish. "C" had a salad which was large enough, he took 1/2 home. This is another one of "those locations" that charge too much for a glass of ice tea. I'd give the food good to very good and service a good plus but not great.

Visited June 2013

Naples, Florida
“PERFECT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Husband and I loved the atmosphere, food, service and the location - we would visit here again :) especially because it was exactly what we were looking forward to and got it :)

Visited May 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“As chain steakhouses go, this is as good as it gets!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with a business colleague. My choice of ribs was delicious, served with lime and ginger coleslaw and jasmine rice, whilst the shrimp starter was probably just about the best anywhere! My colleagues choice of NY strip was equally appreciated. Somewhat busy and although the waiting staff coped well, the bar staff appeared under pressure. However this was only a minor point as we were seated within 10 minutes.

I'd return without a second thought and no hesitation in recommending!!

Visited June 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“One of our favorite places for Steak.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Longhorn is running a ‘limited time special’ which is basically their small 6 oz. Renegade Steak with various toppings for $11.99 which includes the salad and side item. We opted for the Bacon Wrapped Bourbon Sirloin - Topped with bacon, caramelized onions and bourbon glaze. Obviously not for the weight watcher type… All was good (except for my pet peeve of charging $2.49 for a glass of tea). With the special I’ve bumped up the value to very good, otherwise I’d probably go with average.

I asked for some extra tomato on my salad (sometime they seem to be a little skimpy with the tomato) and they took her note to mean NONE. However, when I pointed it out to the server, she promptly brought out a plate with enough to share. Our server was attentive and kept my ‘water’ glass full (my wife gets the tea) and cleared away dishes as we finished.

All in all, everything worked to make for a good experience (4/28/2013).

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenville
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food was good, but the waiter was a bit distracted. The floor was also very dirty under the table. Will probably eat there again, if only because it was close to the hotel. Nothing outstanding about it, but nothing really, really bad, either.

• Visited April 2013