“Nothing fancy, but great customer service” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Read manager's responses to comments on tripadvisor and am anticipating the beta testing of the food and the upcoming changes in the rooms. My last stay was again, great. Just one thing that I would like to see addressed, housekeeping was on the first floor around 10:20 knocking on doors, yelling "housekeeping!" I had a do not disturb sign hanging on my room door, at around the mentioned time someone tapped gently on my door, I assumed it was housekeeping- but I never answered the door as I didn't care to be disturbed! My issue is this . .. if check out time is 11 am why is housekeeping disturbing people before then? or should I say checking rooms before check out time? I'm hoping this doesn't continue on my next visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank jalyfle
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate your review. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations. So, your feedback is extremely valuable to us. In addition, please know that your comments and issues were addressed in our last meeting. We will do our best and make sure that no housekeeping staffs knock any door prior to the check out time. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we caused unintentionally during your stay.
Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My sister and I had the pleasure of staying at three different Days Inn locations on our trip from Ky to Fla. All were clean and comfortable but our favorite was in Lakeland, mostly due to the staff. Kim is definitely in the right line of work. She is GREAT with people, always had a genuine smile for you. She made us feel right at home. This location was very clean, the beds were so comfortable and the pool was PERFECT! If we are fortunate enough to come back, we will definitely stay here again. Thank you for making this an awesome trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in process of making some big changes to all the rooms and also doing the complete new breakfast menu with more hot items. Please visit and stay with us on your next visit to Polk County, FL. Thank again for your review and your business.