“changes” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
Richmond, Virginia
“changes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Read manager's responses to comments on tripadvisor and am anticipating the beta testing of the food and the upcoming changes in the rooms. My last stay was again, great. Just one thing that I would like to see addressed, housekeeping was on the first floor around 10:20 knocking on doors, yelling "housekeeping!" I had a do not disturb sign hanging on my room door, at around the mentioned time someone tapped gently on my door, I assumed it was housekeeping- but I never answered the door as I didn't care to be disturbed! My issue is this . .. if check out time is 11 am why is housekeeping disturbing people before then? or should I say checking rooms before check out time? I'm hoping this doesn't continue on my next visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate your review. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations. So, your feedback is extremely valuable to us. In addition, please know that your comments and issues were addressed in our last meeting. We will do our best and make sure that no housekeeping staffs knock any door prior to the check out time. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we caused unintentionally during your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My sister and I had the pleasure of staying at three different Days Inn locations on our trip from Ky to Fla. All were clean and comfortable but our favorite was in Lakeland, mostly due to the staff. Kim is definitely in the right line of work. She is GREAT with people, always had a genuine smile for you. She made us feel right at home. This location was very clean, the beds were so comfortable and the pool was PERFECT! If we are fortunate enough to come back, we will definitely stay here again. Thank you for making this an awesome trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in process of making some big changes to all the rooms and also doing the complete new breakfast menu with more hot items. Please visit and stay with us on your next visit to Polk County, FL. Thank again for your review and your business.
Gainesville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Enjoyed the one-night stay at this comfortable and clean hotel. Staff is friendly and responsive. The complimentary breakfast was adequate. The hotel is conveniently located close to major roads. The nearby hotels and restaurants are pretty good. The grounds are well kept.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate and very much thankful for your business. We have some great changes coming to us very soon. Our rooms will be completely changed and we will be changing the complete breakfast menu with more hot and healthy items. Thanks again for your review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My Family arrived from UK and it was our first night stop over as we were travelling down to Port Charlotte on the west coast.
We had two rooms booked and they had put us in adjoining rooms which I forgot to ask for but they did anyway.
We Like Days Inn, We try and use them as often as we can when in the US as they are exactly what you need. Good sized rooms, comfy bed and pleasant Staff.
I was concerned by some of the comments left here, but my previous experiences of Days inn helped me over come this.
Days inn at Lakeland is clean, perfectly placed just of the interstate, and has the best ever front of house manager I have had the pleasure to meet.
Kim, was font of Knowledge, She was attentive, all ways smiling and had genuine concern that she gave you the best experience you could wish for.
If I could have a "Kim" at everywhere I stayed, travelling would be a dream.
Please If you are in the area, drop in, stay a night and you will see what I mean.

Room Tip: two minute walk away is Applebees restaurant, we went on a Friday night and it was buzzing. Great f...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your review and business. We hope you had great vacation here in Florida. Thank you being loyal guest to our brand. We feel honored and proud to earn your business. Please call us directly for your next visit to get the extra services you deserve.
We have a lot of respect for our guests, who read the reviews before making their choice. We feel confident and comfortable that our guests can read through the reviews and make the right choice for their accommodation need. We are a Five Sunburst hotel. In addition, we have been awarded Chairman awards six years in a row. Finally we won the Certificate of Excellence for the year 2013. We are rated in top 10% among all businesses worldwide. We offer quality accommodation, great amenities and the best value in Lakeland area. We have some great promotions that we are offering to our guests. Please take advantage of these great promotions: Stay any time and save 25%, Stay 3 or more nights and save 30%, and make your reservation 14 days in advance and save 40%. Thanks again for your review.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Lakeland? Share your experiences!