“I would never stay here again” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
CALL Direct & SAVE 15%
Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
Mascotte
“I would never stay here again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The hotel smelled like old mildew, carpet throughout was ver dirty. The mattress looked like it was 10 years old and felt like it too.
I do have to say the girl at the front desk was pleasant

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The staff is very friendly and helpful here. The hotel is quiet for good sleeping. The breakfast is average. The only problem was that there was a rectangular dark spot on my carpet in the room that I kept stepping on and sticking to.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you so much for your review and for your business. We are very glad that you enjoyed staying with us. I am so sorry about the small issue you had in your room. I wish we knew about it then, so we could have changed your room right then. Next time when you visit our area, please feel to call me ahead of time for me to do something special to make it up for our short comes. Thanks again for your review.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I've stayed here half a dozen times over the past 2 years, and it is the only place I'll stay in Lakeland. While the hotel itself could be construed as average, the staff is always friendly and eager to make my stay pleasant which boosts the experience up to excellent. I would definitely recommend staying here, and will again myself !

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Your review meant a lot to us. Thank you. We are here to do everything to make sure you have a very comfortable stay. Thanks again for your repeat business and for your meaningful honest review.
KISSIMMEE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I choose this hotel because the rate offered the continental breakfast but The breakfast is bad quality and the wi-fi signal is very poor.I stay in Holiday inn suites and the continental breakfast is excelent ,offered pancakes ,boiled eggs ,oatmeal ,cereal,diferent juice,muffins,breads,biscuits,fresh fruits,etc... And the wi-fi signal is excelent.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

At Days Inn & Suites, we always offer the best value for your money. In addition, we offer great promotional rates all year around. We offer 40% discount when the guest makes their reservation 14 days in advance, we offer 30% discount when the guest stays 3 or more days and 25% discount when the guest stays 1-2 days. Our rates, our clean rooms, our friendly service, our accommodation is always the best value in Lakeland and in the surrounding towns. In addition, we serve breakfast every morning from 7 AM – 10 AM. Our breakfast includes two types of cereal, two types of juices, two types of milk, freshly baked hot waffles, hot biscuit and gravy, different type of Danishes, assortment of bagels, different types of breads, assortment of oatmeal, different fresh fruits, varieties of coffee and tea. Finally, our local cable company provides us with good quality Wifi signal at all times unless there is a technical issue in the area. In that case all hotels in the area would have had similar issues.
Lake Panasoffkee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

The bed in this Days Inn was the best bed I've ever slept on in a room that wasn't my own! My wife could roll over, get up and I couldn't even feel it. I slept so well, I hated to get up in the morning! Thank you Days Inn!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review about your stay. I am so glad that you had a great stay with us and you loved our bed. We get compliments about our beds all the the time. So Thank you. In addition, at Days Inn & Suites, we always offer the best value accommodation for your money.We offer great promotional rates all year around. We offer 40% discount when the guest makes their reservation 14 days in advance, we offer 30% discount when the guest stays 3 or more days and 25% discount when the guest stays 1-2 days. Please call us ahead of time directly to receive the extra service you deserve. Thanks again for your nice review and for your business !!!
Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I stayed here three nights in a row the week of Sept 4th 2012. The hotel is affordable and nice enough. Some of the front desk people were very friendly and helpful and others were disinterested and act like you are a bother. The housekeeping staff, on the other hand, are wonderful!!! very thorough , very nice and helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. Thanks again for your business and review. We hope to earn your business again in near future.
CLAYTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This location is nicely located between Tampa and Orlando at a good price. The interstate was near by as was restrurants.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you so much for your review. Please call us ahead of time directly to receive the extra service you deserve. All year around, we provide the Best Value in accommodation to all our guests who are visiting Polk County, FL.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Lakeland? Share your experiences!