“Great Take-Out” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
“Great Take-Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

When I visit my elderly parents, I always like to treat them to a dinner from Tapatio's. The chicken and pork mole are favorites as well as the chile rellano. A generous bag of tortilla chips is always included with each meal in the bag.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Jumpin Mexican Joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is probably the most active Mexican food themed restaurant I have ever seen. There are constantly hungry folks coming into the establishment and stuff folks waddling out. The drinks are very good and the food is very authentic in flavor and appearance. The wait staff are patient and understanding with those not used to ordering the various ingredients.

I have visited more than 5 times, especially during the Cuervo nights but can never seem to get my picture with a Cuervo girl or a free shot of Tequila...oh well :)

Well worth the visit. Plan to sit a while and drink in (pun intended) the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota
“Best in Lakeland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I love the food at Tapitios! I have never had a complaint about my meal. I seem to judge a restaurant by its salsa. They have a very good salsa. I would recommend getting the cheese and chorizo dip! My mouth waters just thinking about it! The staff is very friendly and service is excellent.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland, Florida
“Our favorite restaurant, run by an awesome family!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been regulars at Tapatios Memorial for a few years now. Rene and Sandra and their staff always treat our family like part of theirs and welcome us so warmly every time we walk through the door. Their Mexican food is not only authentic, but it is so delicious every single time we go. (Which is very often). The chips and salsa are the best, with yummy onions and cilantro. We have never had a bad experience here. Our favorite dishes include chicken flautas, Miguel special, pork tacos, burritos, and many more :) ... This restaurant is a perfect example of how every restaurant should be.... Delicious food served quickly and the by most awesome, friendly, welcoming staff.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We ate here for a birthday celebration with about 20 people. The restaurant had no problem accomodating our group efficiently. The pleasant service brought our food out quickly. Temperature of food was appropriate and follow up service for drinks and other needs was mostly attentive. This is a former Burger King building which was redecorated with a Mexican motif. Age is beginning to show a little especially the outside entry area.

• Visited July 2013