“Convenient and Enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Convenient and Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had dinner here twice while staying at the nearby Baymont Inn. It's a bit noisy and the wait was long on a Friday evening, but the location was very convenient. The service was fine and the food was enjoyable although the menu is typical chain fare. Our draft beers seemed a bit expensive. All in all, pretty much like all Applebee's that we have tried. We would certainly eat there again if staying at the Baymont.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Mulberry, Florida
“It's Applebees, what do you expect?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Good coronaritas, average food, it's Applebees, so you can't expect a gourmet meal. My husband and I did like the 2 for $20 deal and the food was decent on this visit.

Visited March 2013
“Don't let your female kids work here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I went there for lunch over heard the little guy manager say something not appropriate to a waitress emailed their office never heard back. Do not let your kids or grandkids work there their company does not care What a rude young man. Don't give them money

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Good food and reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The two for twenty is a great deal, it includes an appetizer and two entrees. For the appetizer we have tried the boneless chicken wings and the Spinach & Artichoke Dip both were very good. For the entrees I tried the steak which was cooked correctly as asked medium rare and it was tender and delicious. My wife has tried the Fiesta Lime Chicken which she absolutely loved. Unfortunately Applebees changes the two for twenty menu a few times a year and they removed the Fiesta Lime chicken which was a great disappointment to my wife. My steak included two sides, and salad was not one of the choices. When I asked if I could substitute one or both of my sides for a salad they refused saying substitutes were not allowed. I was able to do this in past visits but it seems the policy has changed and they have become very rigid about it. I tried the brownie bite for desert, a small browie served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, very good. The service was excellent and overall the meall was very good. For my wifes sake I hope they bring back the Fiesta Lime chicken and offer a salad as one of the sides.

Visited February 2013
sanibel
“i waited”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

at a table i the bar area.. so the bartender would not serve me ..thought after 15 minutes and she was doing absolutely NOTHING besides her count of bottles maybe she could have at least given drinks,..

Visited February 2013