“BIG BURGERS” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #183 of 381 Restaurants in Lakeland
Leamington, Canada
“BIG BURGERS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stopped in for the 2 for $10.00 menu and enjoyed our meals as well as the quick and friendly service. Had a burger and a pulled pork and had to take some home.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Longboat Key, Florida
“Friday's did NOT disappoint”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I found myself in the town of Lakeland, Fl to meet an old college friend of mine from Orlando. The area we were meeting was made up of fast food and moderate chain restaurants so after a couple of hours of catching up over coffee at a Panera's bakery, we drove across the street to a Friday's restaurant to grab a bite to eat before heading back to our respective cities. It had been years since I'd been in a Friday's restaurant, and my expectations of enjoying a decent meal were not high. Believe me, my expectations were NOT disappointed. I ordered an appetizer of a bar-b-que chicken flat bread which came out to me nearly cold and with little flavor. The flat bread was brittle as a piece of matzoh but not as flavourful. The chicken Parmesan entree consisted of a piece of preformed, tasteless chicken heavily coated with a topping that must have been poured over the chicken after they plated it. The one bright spot to the meal was our server, Lindsey, as she was very pleasant and had a great sense of humour... a trait I would expect is needed to work in a Friday's.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lindsay, Canada
“Enjoyed the patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

When we arrived in Lakeland we asked our hotel desk clerk where we could find a patio restaurant. Apparently, there are not many in Lakeland but she directed us to Fridays and we thoroughly enjoyed the two meals we had there. The waitress was very good and even remembered us from our first visit, which I though was very good on her part.

Visited February 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“I like it for the rewards”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I haven't been in a while but I like it for the rewards and coupons. Tired of that jack daniels guy fry crap but I have a few dishses I like.

Visited July 2012
Lakeland, Florida
“From Hero to Zero”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

as a caveat our last dinner there about 3 weeks ago was AWESOME!, Jonsey our server had great menu knowledge, super suggestions and excellent attentive service. Last night was total opposite...
less than good experience last night. Short story ordered Kansas City BBQ burger, wife ordered NY cheddar burger. Ask server what is in chow chow sauce, "not sure" was the reply, he does not like it though...OK, bring it on the side. My burger came out sans BBQ or onion strings, Server tells me that BBQ sauce is under cheese...WHAT?,he takes plate to kitchen throw onion strings on top of lettuce and a side if BBQ sauce, i have never had a plate returned, if that was all they were going to do he could have just brought the missing items, i ask if mgr. would agree with the way this was done and to my surprise he did! and wanted to argue the BBQ sauce situation, i scraped the cheese off and asked if he saw any sauce???..at this point I am astounded at the lack of concern for a properly prepared plate and did express my irritation and augmentative attitude of the staff. he did at that point make a new one. This is total opposite of our last visit where out server Jonsey and the Mgr. were AWESOME. not sure we will be back after last nights debacle

• Visited June 2012