“Olive Garden, Town Center” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Description: New
Description: New
Las Vegas
“Olive Garden, Town Center”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have had mixed feelings about this place. Three times I have eaten here and every time it has been different.
The first time I sat in the bar area and ate as they were busy, so service was very slow, but food was standard.
The second time I sat in the restaurant and it was better, but again the food was nothing special, you could get it anywhere cheaper.
The last time I just wanted a soup and salad for lunch and that is what I had. and again I had to look for my server. Not fond of having to find someone to refill my glass or take my money. Lots of people walking around, servers, wait staff, hostess people, but what happened to mine???

Visited September 2013

Siesta Key, Florida
“Breadsticks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Need I say more? Okay, okay....alfredo sauce. Garden salad. Seafood linguini, and....and....breadsticks!

Visited September 2013
Hockley tx.
“Great place, even greater wait staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My mother lover Olive Garden and loves the one at Lakeside in Lakeland, so I took her there several times while I was visiting her, the food was alway very good, but the wait staff is what makes the place great, friendly, kind, and always attentive, all I can say is Thank you and well done!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We love this place, the food is great and always hot. I love the minestrone soup. The desserts are also great, if you have the opportunity try to visit this place.

Visited May 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is one of the better restaurants on the north side of Lakeland. There is almost always a wait, and that should tell you people are willing to wait for quality. The food here is consistently very good (except the chicken parm which seems like a frozen patty). Service here is outstanding. The restaurant scores a 7 on the 1-10 scale of cleanliness but that number can drop as the day goes on. Still, the good food is really good, and worth a short wait.

Visited May 2013