“Great room and exceptional service” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great room and exceptional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Was extremely satisfied with the cleanliness and service at the hotel. The room was fantastic for my family when we arrived late at night and offered all the amenities for our short stay. Would definitely stay during next trip to the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Legodude11,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property! I am glad to here you enjoyed your stay and the exceptional service we provide.
We are excited to hear that we will see you the next time you are in the area!

Monique D.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My daughter and I just stayed at this hotel for a sporting event. The breakfast was served even earlier than the 7 am stated weekend opening-so we had time to grab a bite before heading out. The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful with directions and suggestions. The manager Sandy even assisted with a late check out when I called from the game to say we were in overtime and needed an extra hour.Thanks Sandy!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Hellosunshine S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We are so glad you enjoyed you stay here with us. We are familiar with sports teams and the different schedules you may have. We like to make your stay as comfortable as possible and do everything we can to meet your needs. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Lakeland area!

Monique D
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Christmas time (2013) was the second time that my wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Lakeland, FL. (We stayed there during Thanksgiving of 2012). We had two queen beds with a mini-fridge and microwave. Here are the pluses to our experience:

1) The whole hotel was non-smoking and pet free, great for my wife who is sensitive to both.
2) Each front desk person was kind, helpful, and cheerful.
3) Although not fancy, the continental breakfast was very good, and the service was excellent, especially on Christmas morning.
4. The room itself looked and smelled very clean.
5. The hotel is just far enough from the interstate, which reduced the noise greatly.

About the only negative to our experience was that the beds were a little too firm, but we still managed just fine. Overall, we would recommend the hotel and will be staying here again the next time we are down.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear B B,

It was a joy having you back at the hotel this Christmas. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a great review about our property! We hope to see you the next time you are visiting in Lakeland.

Happy Hoiday's!

Ponte Vedra, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed this past weekend at the HI Express Lakeland North and really enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the whole staff.
Would certainly recommend this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Heinz M,

Thank you for taking the time to comliment and recommend our property! I am glad you had an excelent experience here. We strive to make your stay as great as it can be. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Lakeland!

Ontario, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I had such a nice stay @ Holiday Inn Express in Lakeland!!! I ended up checking in late, due to my flight, and was met with a smile by Stephanie Starr. She greeted me warmly, and offered a fresh pot of coffee. The rooms were great, very comfy, and the breakfast was not bad! (Compared to other hotels I stay at.) Chasity, who worked in the breakfast area, was awesome also. I would definitely stay here again.

Green Features: They are very environmentally friendly....even "green" status!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Jessica S,

Thank you so much for taking a time to write a review for our property and recognizing our great staff! I am so glad you had an awesome stay! We look forward to having you here the next time you are in the area.

Mentor, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Good value for the price, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the location was convenient. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. The only negative was the complimentary breakfast, which was poor quality. Otherwise, a good value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Paul M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We are glad you were able to enjoy our comfortable guest rooms and our wonderful staff. I am sorry to hear that our breakfast was not up to your expectations. We have been working on changing our breakfast menu and we use the feedback from our guests to assist with the process. Please feel free to give me a call at 863-595-4500 so that we can further discuss your stay. I am open to any suggestions you have regarding our breakfast menu. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Trumbull, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed at the HI Express Lakeland twice in November. This was my first experience with a HI Express as I normally book hotels within the Hilton chain. My first visit was four nights and the second was six nights. This hotel is close to I-4 which was important for me. The staff is outstanding. They are very welcoming and friendly and do their best to make sure you have a great stay. The rooms are clean, beds and pillows are comfortable, and they serve a good breakfast everyday. Their wifi is excellent, had no problems with a good connection. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Mery O,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests! I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy our great hotel and staff. Many guests who stay here also like the fact that our hotel is conveniently located off I-4. We welcome you to the IHG brand and look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to this area. Enjoy your Holidays!

Monique D.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4? Share your experiences!